AN ARTIST’S GUIDE TO STARTING AN ART BUSINESS
You can find here:
- how to identify and connect with your target customer for your artwork,
- how to develop small business workflows,
- a piece of advice from professional artists on what they learned when they first started and what they wish they would have known.
AN ARTIST’S GUIDE TO PRICING CONSISTENTLY & FOR PROFIT
In this guide you will find
- an overview of different pricing strategies,
- how to price consistently
- and how you can build a pricing structure for your artwork.
AN ARTIST’S GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
In this short guide, you will find
- an overview of different social media marketing strategies,
- how to choose the right platform for your business
- and how to grow your audience online.
THE FINANCE AND PROJECT BUDGET COURSE
This course will help
- to create a structured and realistic budget for local and international projects
- to converte a budget into a cashflow
- to manage the finances of a live project
THE MARKETING COURSE
You will learn how to
- carry out market research,
- work with clients
- and build a marketing strategy.