Culture and Creativity Association
The initiative group, whose mission is to develop and popularize the profession of cultural manager and form a new generation of professionals in the field of cultural industries. We are building an international community that brings together proactive players in the cultural industries to integrate them into the European cultural process.
To create an environment for the professional development and international integration of players from the cultural industries.
- To bring together the key players of cultural industries in Eastern Europe, the Baltic, the Caucasus region and Western Europe.
- To create a sustainable infrastructure for effective international and interdisciplinary collaborations among community members.
- To strengthen ties and promote cooperation between public and private organisations, government and civil society.
- To icrease and promote the professionalism of community members through the exchange of knowledge and best practices.
- Openness. Our community is open to collaboration with public and private organisations, government and civil society. We share our knowledge and experience to support our community members intellectually and professionally. We are convinced of the need to create interdisciplinary and international collaborations of cultural projects.
- Professionalism. We strive for the professional development of current and future members of the community, as well as our partners. We strive to improve the quality of projects in the field of culture through education and the establishment of quality standards.
- Responsibility. We understand the scale of the impact of cultural projects on the society and seek to effectively apply this influence to the development of a democratic, tolerant and enlightened society.
Founder of Kyiv Contemporary Music Days – an educational and concert platform for contemporary classical music. It organises contemporary classical music concerts, lectures and master classes with Ukrainian musicians as well as musicians and composers from all over the world.
Art curator, consultant on art and culture projects management, psychoanalyst, coach. The co-founder of NGO "Dream Projects" – the interdisciplinary center of art and culture development (Ukraine, Georgia). The co-founder and curator of the project and space "Dream Museum" (Kyiv, Ukraine). Member of the Board of the Ukrainian Association of Psychoanalysis. Engaged in the research and development of cross-cultural and interdisciplinary forms of contemporary art in Ukraine. Supporting startups aimed to develop art and culture in Ukraine.
Accomplished professional career reflects 8 years’ experience in NGO activity, operational leadership, human resources management and organisational development. Head of the NGO Den’ Muzyky, Kharkiv, Ukraine. CEO at Platform for Civic Activity STUDIO42, supported by European Endowment for Democracy.
Educational and outreach programmes manager, international communications specialist. Has a background in commercial film production, NGO & government culture projects management, as well as music festival management. Experienced in multidisciplinary project development and implementation, grant research and management within the context of work in a cinema archive.
Graphic designer, branding and visual communication expert. Cultural activist, speaker. Owner and art director of SuperGraphica design bureau. Co-founder of Congress of Cultural Activists NGO. Facilitator of the Active Citizens British Council leadership training programme (Ukraine). Mentor and instructor of the Creative Management Camp course (Kyiv, Ukraine). Yaroslav Belinsky is also engaged in research on visual culture and shaping constant influence of design on the development of culture, economy and creative industries.
Worked as journalist, editor and curator. In 2009 she started to cooperate with Docudays UA, the only International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival in Ukraine (www.docudays.org.ua). Now she is a programmer of the festival and combines this job with being the coordinator of the cultural diplomacy project “SEE UKRAINE: Docudays UA on tour”. It offers a unique programme of screenings documentary films and art-exhibitions about Ukraine, accompanied by meetings and discussions with their authors, civic activists and human rights defenders. More information: www.seeukraine.org
Projects Leader at Kyiv-Mohyla Business School. 7 years experience in marketing (PR / brand management/media professional with experience in launch of new products and projects). Head of cultural projects of the Kyiv-Mohyla Business School (Vasyl Stus Award, Yuri Shevelov Award, Malevich Days festival and many Publishing Projects and Curatorial Programs at Book Arsenal and Gogolfest).
The Association is an open organisation so individuals and organisations (non-governmental and private) can join. We unite a community that shares the values of the Association (openness, professionalism, responsibility). Potential members should provide a portfolio of projects implemented in the field of culture, and the delegated representative must successfully complete at least three online courses developed by the Culture and Creativity Programme.
In order to become a member of the Association, you should complete the following steps:
Step 1. Choose the form of membership – individual (private person, independent contractor) or collective (for institutions / organisations / companies / legal entities). In the latter case, it is necessary to choose the responsible person / representative from your organisation / company / institution.
Step 3. Upload the set of documents necessary for application (as a single *pdf file):
For individuals: Upload the set of documents necessary for application (as a single *pdf file): CV + portfolio + 3 certificates of completion of 3 online courses developed by the Culture and Creativity Programme. Name the file: membership_NAME.pdf
For organisations: CV of the organisation + CV of the representative of the organisation + 3 certificates of completion of 3 online courses developed by the Culture and Creativity Programme by the representative of the organisation. Name the file: membership_NAME_OF_ORGANISATION.pdf
Step 4. After the background research of your questionnaire and the set of documents, you will receive an information letter. In case of a positive decision, your data will be added to the Association's database.