Online course for cultural managers
International cultural experts share their experience, reveal the secrets of their profession to you and teach how to create high-quality cultural projects.
- Obtain a course completion certificate from the EU Programme
- Course lecturers are European experts
- Each course is available in 8 languages
- Recommendations and tools can be applied in real life
- possibility of quickly improving your professional qualifications in cultural management
- Each course consists of 15 to 30-minute-long video
- Possibility of completing a course on the website or receiving it daily to your email inbox
When you’re doing something in practice, it can be difficult to structure your experience. The Strategic Planning course is precisely a quick way to set things straight.
Founder of Start2Go, representatives of CreativeMornings/Kyiv
The accessibility of the courses is very valuable. Even during the busiest times you can always find half an hour for personal development. The courses will be useful not only for beginners, but also for experienced cultural managers.
Chairwoman of the Congress of Cultural Activists
Anush Begloyan’s Advocacy course has turned out to be the most inspiring online course I have ever taken. After completing it, you understand where to start, how to analyse the problem and what information materials to prepare.
The Culture and Creativity Programme’s online courses are the dream of every manager. In short, structured and with applicable tools and recommendations. They will definitely help you to feel more prepared for the challenges of our time.
Cultural critic, journalist, curator