1. The Guardian culture professionals network offers personalised alerts about new job opportunities and the creative sector, the most important cultural news, developments from Guardian News, etc.
2. With the help of newsletters from the Cultural Enterprise Office Scottish platform, which supports creative start-ups at all stages of their business, you will be able to receive specialised information, advice, training and networking opportunities.
3. The Creative & Cultural Skills platform’s newsletter is created especially for young people working or wishing to work in the creative sector. Here you will find education opportunities, information about taking part in conferences as well as job vacancies.
4. If you want to keep abreast of all significant international events in the sphere of cultural diplomacy, you should sign up for the newsletter from the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy – the biggest independent organisation in Europe specialising in international cultural exchange.
5. UNESCO’s role in preserving the world’s cultural heritage and developing creative industries around the world cannot be overstated. By signing up for this organisation’s newsletter, you will always be abreast of the most interesting and important news in the international cultural community.
6. The newsletter of the European Commission’s official website gives convenient access to information about the latest events in the EC’s affairs, official press releases, grants and advantageous contracts from the EC.
7. The British Council’s newsletter tells people around the world news about British culture and the creative sector, helping to find partners in the UK and informing people about interesting opportunities and programmes.
8. Combo Weekly Round Up: All the jobs and opportunities from the Eastern Neighbourhood chosen for you by the EU Neighbourhood Info Centre to date.