Polish study tour and partnership programme participants are announced
The six selected organisations and their Polish partners are:
1. Economic Affairs Office Tbilisi Municipality City Hall (Georgia) – Cultural Workshops in Lublin
2. MIHR Theatre (Armenia) – Stefan Jaracz Theatre in Olsztyn
3. Balki loft project (Belarus) – Art_Inkubator in Fabryka Sztuki in Lodz
4. Kultura Medialna (Ukraine) – Bôłt Records in Warsaw
5. Tbilisi Center of Cultural Events (Georgia) – C. K. Norwid Cultural Centre in Krakow
6. Urbanlab Yerevan (Armenia) – City Culture Institute in Gdansk
Cultural and creative industry organisations in the six Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) were invited to apply for the partnership Programme in autumn.
The applications went through a three-stage evaluation process with the final shortlisted organisations evaluated by the Polish partner organisations themselves to ensure the sustainability of these partnerships. The evaluation criteria included:
- There is a clear link between activities carried out by Polish organisation and the applicant from the Eastern Partnership countries.
- There would be an added value for both sides as a result of the study visit and future planned activities.
- There is clear potential for a long-term collaboration after the study visit.
- The quality of the application is very good, it clearly identifies the expectations and potential for cooperation.
Six selected organisations will train and work with six Polish counterparts in April, with the intention of developing long-term cultural partnerships. The trip will be hosted by the Polish National Centre for Culture. This programme aims to kick-start a series of long-term partnerships between organisations active in the cultural and creative sectors in Poland and in Eastern Partnership countries. The Partnerships will encourage connections/exchanges between organisations from Poland and the Eastern Partnership and help them mutually to accelerate their professional development.
We will share with you the most interesting project ideas in the coming articles.