1. Learn from the theatrologist Levan Khetaguri how a theatre project from Georgia received € 100,000 grant of Creative Europe.
2. Get advice from the modern Azerbaijan poetess Leila Salayeva on the topic of how to make a poetic way bright and fruitful.
3. Together with Nata Albot, the TV producer from Moldova, see in festivals a new trend in the field of cultural consumption.
4. Find the answer to the question "how to talk to children about contemporary art?" together with the art critic from Minsk Sofia Sadovska.
5. Learn about the experience of getting the fellowship of DAAD Programme and the study at the prestigious university of the world from the student of Berlin University of the Arts – Ukrainian artist Daria Kuzmich.
6. Learn a lesson from the frank story of Marie Lou Papazian – the woman having initiated the reforms in the educational sphere of Armenia and the head of the best innovative centre of the world.
7. Make 8 steps to a perfect resume under the direction of Tim Williams, the head of the EU Eastern Partnership Culture and Creativity Programme.
8. Obtain an online courses completion certificate and get access to the best European practices in the field of cultural and creative industries.
9. Find the right opportunity for yourself in the list of 35 grants, fellowships and residencies in the field of culture.
10. Learn about the key rules of effective management of cultural projects in terms of strategy, cooperation and communication from the experts of the EU-Eastern Partnership Culture and Creativity Programme.