Alteration is a programme that consists of a series of online events aimed to define new efficient approaches to establishing, building and developing intercultural relations and connections between Ukraine and the EU in conditions of pandemic-induced uncertainty, changes, and instability. It is a mutual initiative of the EU Delegation to Ukraine and the Ukrainian Institute, supported via the EU-funded Cultural Relations Platform.
The programme will start on 29 April with an online conference on how international cultural relations should transform in the “new reality”. Cultural professionals from Ukraine and the European Union will share their experience of how they survived the year of pandemic and discuss how different countries and institutions adapted to the new conditions of work. Panelists and participants will look for the best practices of acting in the “new reality”.
The programme will cover:
Experience of pandemic in Ukraine, European Union and other countries
- How countries and institutions should transform: first lessons
- Interaction and cooperation of networks in cultural, academic and civil society sectors
- How different countries supported the cultural institutions and freelancers
- New tools, approaches and skills that the teams should use and develop in times of changes, crisis, and uncertainty
- Also, the partners will announce the following events within the Alteration programme to be held in May-July 2021 as well as present the methodology and expected results.
Date: 29 April 2021, 10 am – 4 pm (Kyiv time)
Online with prior registration by 22 April 23:59 (Kyiv time) https://forms.office.com/r/84WB5qDFbv