- DIY Access Guide (English)
- DIY Access Guide (English) version for print
- Access Starts Online Guide – Venue Guide (English)
- Access Starts Online Guide – Festival Guide (English)
- British Council site is aimed at arts professionals around the world with an interest in disabled artists, and at organisations interested in how to make the arts more accessible to disabled people as audience and visitors.
- You may also sign up to the British Council’s Disability Arts International email newsletter.
- UNLIMITED COMMISSIONING PROGRAMME: 20 HELPFUL RESOURCES
Other interesting stories:
In our video, representatives of cultural organisations and initiatives share their experience of building a partnership. We picked up the most important tips and below you can see the full version of their interviews