- DIY Access Guide (English)
- DIY Access Guide (English) version for print
- Access Starts Online Guide – Venue Guide (English)
- Access Starts Online Guide – Festival Guide (English)
- British Council site is aimed at arts professionals around the world with an interest in disabled artists, and at organisations interested in how to make the arts more accessible to disabled people as audience and visitors.
- You may also sign up to the British Council’s Disability Arts International email newsletter.
- UNLIMITED COMMISSIONING PROGRAMME: 20 HELPFUL RESOURCES
Other interesting stories:
What do contemporary theatre systems look like in different countries, how does dialogue between the theatre and public take place, what works for and what irritates theatre professionals in different countries?