- DIY Access Guide (English)
- DIY Access Guide (English) version for print
- Access Starts Online Guide – Venue Guide (English)
- Access Starts Online Guide – Festival Guide (English)
- British Council site is aimed at arts professionals around the world with an interest in disabled artists, and at organisations interested in how to make the arts more accessible to disabled people as audience and visitors.
- You may also sign up to the British Council’s Disability Arts International email newsletter.
- UNLIMITED COMMISSIONING PROGRAMME: 20 HELPFUL RESOURCES
Other interesting stories:
For building a successful business it is not enough to have a good idea, you will need skills and knowledge to develop it as well as find the finance to start. We gathered initiatives that can help you with these challenges
This bi‐annual scientific conference invites scholars for a discussion about culture and creativity in various professional fields such as management, marketing, branding, communication, education and policy