- DIY Access Guide (English)
- DIY Access Guide (English) version for print
- Access Starts Online Guide – Venue Guide (English)
- Access Starts Online Guide – Festival Guide (English)
- British Council site is aimed at arts professionals around the world with an interest in disabled artists, and at organisations interested in how to make the arts more accessible to disabled people as audience and visitors.
- You may also sign up to the British Council’s Disability Arts International email newsletter.
- UNLIMITED COMMISSIONING PROGRAMME: 20 HELPFUL RESOURCES
Other interesting stories:
Asserting unequivocally that traditional theatre is a thing of the past, the playwright and screenwriter proposes that the only way out of this crisis is to radically change the objectives, scope and function of theatre - explaining who needs this ‘other